FSBO Real Estate Document Preparation Service
The most challenging part of a real estate transaction is the paperwork: choosing the proper legal documents then completing and filing them correctly. The solution? A fully-completed For Sale By Owner Real Estate Document Package prepared by a professional, ready for signature with full instructions!
Answer some simple questions online or by phone about your property and transaction. Then one of our experienced real estate document preparation experts will create your customized, state-specific paperwork and return it to you within 3 business days. It’s easy and affordable!
DON’T GUESS ON DO-IT-YOURSELF FSBO DOCUMENTS! An incorrect form choice, data field error, or filing mistake could cost you thousands. Know that the contracts are done right and the step-by-step instructions are complete with help from RealtyPact!
Documents Included with this Service Package:
Fully-Completed Documents Ready for Signature:
– Real Estate Purchase Agreement for one (1) property, outlining the information provided about the property, the Buyer and the Seller, and the agreed upon transaction details.
– Quitclaim Deed or Warranty Deed (with or without Survivorship provisions) based on the personal circumstances and marital status of the Buyer. The Seller signs and provides this Deed to the Buyer for filing after execution of the Purchase Agreement contracts, to transfer title.
– Lead-Based Paint Warning Booklet issued by the U.S. EPA, which must be provided in some transactions.
Additional Forms Prepared for Self-Completion:
– Real Property Disclosure Statement to alert the Buyer to the condition of the property. This document is customized with the Seller’s name, address of the property and other pertinent information. Then the Seller simply uses the check boxes and radio buttons in the PDF document to designate the specific conditions of the property.
– Lead Disclosure Statement to alert the Buyer to possible lead paint or lead hazards that may exist at the property location. This document is customized with the Seller’s name, address of the property and other pertinent information. Then the Seller simply uses the check boxes and radio buttons in the PDF document to designate the specific conditions of the property.
All documents come with detailed, step-by-step instructions for completion, signing and filing.
DON’T HAVE A PRINTER? GET PRINTED DOCUMENTS MAILED TO YOU!
Let RealtyPact print your finished legal documents and ship them to you by U.S. First Class Mail along with a backup CD! Simply choose Printed & Mailed w Backup CD [+ $12.00] as the ‘Finished Document Delivery’ option above the BUY NOW button. When selected, your final documents will be printed and mailed to you promptly upon final content approval!
How to Begin the FSBO Home Sale Document Service Process:
Select an option from each dropdown menu above the BUY NOW button for how you wish to ‘Answer the Questionnaire’ and ‘Get Finished Documents Delivered’. Then click the BUY NOW button to purchase the RealtyPact Document Preparation Service with those options. Complete the checkout process. In the order confirmation email sent after checkout, an access link to an online interactive questionnaire is provided. If the questionnaire option ‘by Phone with a Professional’ is purchased, a call time must be scheduled. Complete the questionnaire. Within three business days, finished PDF legal documents and instructions are emailed to you. If there are any questions or concerns about the PDF documents sent, simply reply to us from that email. If not, sign and execute the documents as instructed. If the delivery option ‘Printed & Mailed with Backup CD’ has been purchased, the documents and instructions will be printed and mailed upon approval of the PDF content sent.
Please be certain to read the Terms and Conditions prior to purchase.
Answer Simple Questions, Get Professionally-Drafted FSBO Contracts Ready for Signature!
ORDER NOW: FSBO Real Estate Document Preparation Service
OTHER AVAILABLE REAL ESTATE DOCUMENT PACKAGES:
FSBO Document Package with Seller-Financed Mortgage
Land Contract Document Package
Lease-to-Own Document Package
Quitclaim Deed Document